Find The Right South Bay Therapist For You
The practice of therapy is about the client, not the therapist. There should be no accommodating and no settling; you deserve to find the therapist that makes you feel safe, comfortable, and at ease every time you step into their office. In my practice, I place the client-therapist relationship above all else, because I believe it is the foundation for truly successful and meaningful therapy. Finding the right match is the key to effective treatment. Below, you may browse through various links where you will find more information about me, as well as my background, articles I have written, and other helpful therapy resources. Feel free to visit the links and please be sure to contact me if you have any questions.
Articles By Dr. Kelly Mothner
- What Happened To Tiger’s Mojo?: A psychologist’s analysis of Tiger Wood’s Decline by Dr. Kelly Mothner, where she offers a mind-body connection to explain his meltdown.
Learn More About Dr. Kelly Mothner
- DoctorsElite: A description on Dr. Mothner’s practice, and helpful links describing her treatment and diagnosis.
- Good Therapy: An overview posted by Good Therapy about Dr. Mothner’s approach to helping, as well as a helpful list of her practice details.
- Psychology Today: An overview of Dr. Mothner’s practice and skills done by Psychology Today.
- All Treatment: A Q&A with Dr. Mothner and an overview about her practice, done by All Treatment.
- Yelp!: An overview of Dr. Mothner’s practice, as well as reviews given by people who’ve had sessions with her.
- Google+: Helpful posts and links posted by Dr. Mothner to help offer people advice and tips, ranging from posts such as “The Power of Gratitude” to “Coping With Loss During the Holidays.”
- Facebook: The public Facebook page for Dr. Mothner’s practice, filled with posts, articles and helpful reminders on how to be happy, healthy, and fulfilled in your life.
- Twitter: The public Twitter page for Dr. Mothner’s practice, where she uploads links and reminders for her clients.
- LinkedIn: The LinkedIn page for Dr. Kelly Mothner’s practice, where you can browse her experience, skills, education and organizations.
Schedule A Visit With Your South Bay Therapist
If you have any remaining questions, or would like to learn more about my practice, feel free to give my office a call at (310) 892-2572, or visit my contact page. There is nothing I value more than making sure you find the right therapist that best fits your unique needs. The “right therapist” means something different to every person, and you deserve to be selective and take time in making this decision. In our first session, I will assess your particular needs and together we will determine whether I am the right therapist for you. Call me today to get started!